This is the real reason we needed the tractor. Daddy needed to cut out part of the mountain to make a little road to get to the cabin site. It took a couple of hours but I loved being able to run around and break trees and collect rocks. After about 3 hours I sat with daddy in the tractor and almost fell asleep standing up.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
New Road to get to the Cabin
This is the real reason we needed the tractor. Daddy needed to cut out part of the mountain to make a little road to get to the cabin site. It took a couple of hours but I loved being able to run around and break trees and collect rocks. After about 3 hours I sat with daddy in the tractor and almost fell asleep standing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment