Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Getting Ready for the Real Work

Nice shirt! Need I say more? Another great trip to the Butterfly mountains!
Well here is where my tree house will go. I can't wait to have my hide out so Mommy and Daddy won't be able to find me; not to mention the Bears.
I love hiding up here on this big log when Daddy is hard at work. Climbing in the mountains is so fun. I love to get sticks and hit the trees. It also works great as a sword to kill the bears!
Next, we put all these flags in to know where to dig next time we come here. I was a little cold so Daddy let me use his warm gloves. Little big don't you think?
Here is the "Dog House" pad for the Generator. This is "poison" concrete, because Daddy told me that it will burn my hands if I touch it. I don't know why it's poison though...
Here is all the stuff we had to bring up to work on the Cavin. We actually made it up the skinny road Daddy made last time. Hooray!

1 comment:

Preston and Keri said...

Good job babe!! You figured out how to do it all on one post.
Looks like you two had another fun trip to the mountains!!! I know this will be something Kayston will look back and remember....spending quality time with daddy in the "butterfly" mountains! :)
Love you guys!!!