
Here is where Daddy and I get to sleep when we get the cabin done. I think next year he will build my bridge out that window to my treehouse. I can't wait! We had a fun time!


Font Roof

We got most of the sheets on the roof. Still need a few in the front and around the sides. But at least now most of the snow and rain can't get in.

We started by putting the "Dog House" for the generator in it's final location. Daddy still needs to bolt it down.

Here is where we left off last Saturday. We had to leave because a storm was moving in and we couldn't take any pictures.
1 comment:
looks like it's coming right along. Sure is a cute little shed. Perfect for 2 cute boys!! Love you and I can't wait to get you back on the weekends.
Post a Comment