Monday, August 10, 2009

The Cabin finally has a second floor! Now for the roof...

Smile....1 2 3 Cheese! We sure had a good time! I collected lots of branches for the fire. Not very many bugs up here. Daddy gave me a bag to collect them, but all I put in it was some dirt. I can't seem to remember where I put it though?
This is my fort. Daddy is going to build me a treehouse in this someday. I like to find bugs here.
Daddy sure is sweaty. It's amazing how he can still be so chunky but sweat so much. I took this picture all by myself. Good huh?
Daddy just threw out the doghouse on the ground. This is for his generator. He said he needs to wait until someone comes to help to move it to the concrete "poison" pad.
Here is the back of our cabin. Maybe we can build a fire pit here somewhere?
What do you think about the front door. We will cut the windows out just before we are ready to put on the siding.

2 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

that sure is a cute SHED!!! Looks like you boys had yet another fun trip to the mountains. Ummm, remember how that picture of you with the sweat is GROSS! Still love ya though!!

Warburtons said...

I like your daddy's sweat, He is working really hard to build this cavin. Maybe one day Mike and I can drive down and see it. And mike can help daddy move that thing onto the pavement.

Its looking good preston!!! I seriously cannot believe you have done this all by yourself.