Tuesday, August 4, 2009

End of July Trip

Most of the stuff Daddy calls sheathing is on the first floor. The air compressor struggled at this altitude, so we will finish stapling it next time.
Here is the 2nd floor where we are going to sleep. It just has one board up for now. Can't wait until that is done so we can connect it to a tree house just outside the window!!
Last week I helped build these walls at home, and we hauled them up in the back of the truck. They sure went up quicker this way.
Here we are loaded up. I just stayed in the truck most of the day and watched my new Scooby Doo movie while Daddy worked.

3 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

Do you even know just how much I love you guys???

Preston and Keri said...

what a cute little shed. It looks like it will be a perfect size for you and Kayston!
Love you!!

Me and Daddy said...

Wifesa....You aren't invited anyway. Ha Ha Ha Ha.